Large quantities of our quality fertilizer product are stored in the ports of Antwerp and Ghent.
As OCI's Port Officer, you will play an important role in the supply chain processes of our product in these ports.
Your main activities are:
- To be the eyes and ears of our logistic processes in the ports of Ghent and Antwerp.
The ports are your main work area (90% of the time).
- You act pro-actively to avoid any issues during loading and discharging of vessels and barges. Therefore , you attend vessels and barges during cargo operations;
- In case of issues with regard to the handling of fertilizers, you will work to a solution in good cooperation with our stevedore partners, vessel captains, agents and other stakeholders;
- Product quality and quantity issues/questions are solved by you;
- You act as a trouble shooter.
An exciting, fulltime job with good development opportunities in an international and highly professional environment. Salary depends on your experience and qualifications.
We kindly request you to send your CV before March 1 via the button "Apply" (see below). For more information about the procedure , please contact Rob Meijers, HR Business Partner (phone +31 46 7020240). For more information about the position, contact Richard Spanjer, Manager Technical Service (+31 6 30423206).
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.